Ok, so it is a little late in January to be throwing out detox advice, however better late than never right! Below is a list of our favourite things right now.
1. Our Limited Edition Anti Bully Tee – The countdown is on! February 25th is Anti Bully day here in BC, and what better way to show support than a bold, hip tee! $2.00 of every shirt will be donated to our local CKNW Pink Shirt Day.
2. Detox – It’s January 13th and I haven’t started my detox. ha! Off to a great start. I always think it’s funny when people, including myself, go to town with indulgences and then stop everything cold turkey and eat chicken and lettuce for the next month. A better way, I feel, is to obviously cut back on treats, but to add some green juice or smoothies. Here are some great recipes and info on detoxing from Goop.
3. #GirlBoss – This is what I am reading right now and it is a really great book! If you are thinking of starting a business, have a business, or just want some inspirations I highly recommend reading #Girlboss.
4. Rylee and Cru – Everything about this collection is gorgeous. The company, based in California, was started by designer/illustrator Kelli Murray. Kelli launched her site in late November and literally almost everything on her website sold out by Christmas!
5. Once Upon An Alphabet – We are reading Oliver Jeffers new book once upon an alphabet and it’s so cute, although long! If your babe doesn’t know the alphabet yet you can skip ahead like I do. haha. j/k 😉
6. 21 Parenting Tips from the talented Joanna Goddard via her website A Cup Of Jo.